Exit Skyranger Exit Skyranger

its great

but not too great ...if this is your first dnb song then its very good start ...but you must make less rapadative

tdl tdl

hahahahahahaha

u stole it ...but its great song ...i rated 5/5 ...THIS IS MUSIC BUISNIES ...EVERY BODEY STEALS

Noisy - Remember Your Empire Noisy - Remember Your Empire

lol

its nothing special becouse its too rapaditive ...but i rated 5/5 ...i fell sorry that they rated 0 ...xD

INoisy responds:

Hahaha, don't worry about what they rated it, just rate it what you think it deserves. (:

There's actually not a single section that's an exact repeat of another section, but I know what you mean, the most obvious parts repeat a few times. Thanks for the feedback bro.

Crossing the Street Crossing the Street

very nice

but it could be bether ...but is still 10/10 and 5/5

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

my man

this is great house u made ...its nice and long ...it cant be bether then that ...keep up with the good work

[A] Ahead [A] Ahead

great just great

nicely rave melody ...and ambient ...clear 5/5

Curbed Curbed

good but

make synth less glitchy type ...make it like ...go with the flow type

Mid-Night responds:

meh I made it at like 6 am when I hadn't slept, I have a fixed version, I'm just way too lazy..

Menu Loop? Menu Loop?

too short

any way ist good preview but is too short 4/5

gregaaron89 responds:

It is really short but I'm hoping someone will use it for a menu loop or something.

AlxEllis - Xx_House_Remix_xX AlxEllis - Xx_House_Remix_xX

nice nice

i really liked the rave and synth parts 5/5

AlxEllis responds:

Thanks glad you enjoyed it i tried my best to make it the same melody as the original with a slight difference thanks for reviewing :D

Half-Life: 2 (Confusion Remix) Half-Life: 2 (Confusion Remix)

I know the song